Mihingo Lodge At Lake Mburo National Park
This is a luxurious lodge adjacent to Lake Mburo National Park. Perched high on a rocky kopje, whose pre-Cambrian granite boulders were formed over 500 million years ago.
It has spectacular views over a vast savannah landscape.
Accommodation At Mihingo Lodge Include;
- 12 luxury, tented rooms designed to provide guests with privacy and tranquility.
- Each spacious room is equipped with en-suite bathrooms, hot and cold running water, showers, and flush loos.
- The rooms have been sensitively designed to complement the local environment with great attention to detail.
- The doorways are framed by stunning pieces of dead olive wood found on the land.
- The outside walls reflect the colors of the African soil. It was created with the help of a specialist from Lamu who mixed natural colored pigments into the cement.
- Several of the rooms dramatically incorporate granite boulders into the design of the bathrooms.
- As an environmentally friendly lodge, all the lights are solar-powered and each room has its own solar-powered water heater.